murb.com Hauptseite  •   Registrieren  •  SUCHE  •  FAQ  •  Mitgliederliste  •  Forenregeln  •  Login
Neue Antwort erstellen ICQ6 6043 and Banner remover problem
ICQ6 6043 and Banner remover problem
AzeriFire
Antworten mit Zitat
Hi all. I am sorry.I dont understand german. Anyone help me with banner remover for latest version. I close ICQ, Start banner remover, reopen ICQ. All ok! All banners removed. But after restart of computer, ICQ updates self ( tray notification about update). And after it, ICQ with banners again. I try 10 times to remove banners Smile But no good news Smile
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von AzeriFire anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
aVe
LM;
Antworten mit Zitat
First of all i must say that you write in the wrong thread Razz, i will move it.

I think ICQ updated to another builder so that you must donwload the right bannerremover for it.
I hope that will be the reason.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von aVe anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
AzeriFire
Antworten mit Zitat
aVe hat Folgendes geschrieben:
First of all i must say that you write in the wrong thread Razz, i will move it.

I am sorry. I miss this thread.
aVe hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I think ICQ updated to another builder so that you must donwload the right bannerremover for it.
I hope that will be the reason.

I am not newbiee Smile Look at it plz Smile

I think that I am at right way Smile But what is problem? (
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von AzeriFire anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
PainT
Administrator
Antworten mit Zitat
You are right but you need the new version of the Banner-Remover. It's v.1.1, so just download it again.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von PainT anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchenICQ-Nummer
AzeriFire
Antworten mit Zitat
PainT hat Folgendes geschrieben:
You are right but you need the new version of the Banner-Remover. It's v.1.1, so just download it again.

Big thanx and respect! Smile Thank you very much for this tool! I will patch again!
ICQ6 6043 and Banner remover problem
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neue Antwort erstellen