murb.com Hauptseite  •   Registrieren  •  SUCHE  •  FAQ  •  Mitgliederliste  •  Forenregeln  •  Login
Neue Antwort erstellen ICQ 7 banner remover
ICQ 7 banner remover
guestt
Gast
Antworten mit Zitat
I have a problem...when i launch the banner remover for icq7 it just says: Downloading components...forever....
could you please upload the exe of BANNER REMOVER and not this downloader...and i can't understand why you do such a "cool" installation tools and not just exe. For what i need to do the installation process for such a tiny software??
thankyou
PainT
Administrator
Antworten mit Zitat
Sorry for the circumstances. Try this one.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von PainT anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchenICQ-Nummer
hellmang
Gast
Antworten mit Zitat
thanks for link...
but there is a problem:
Couldn't write data? (ran the program as admin and accepted by firewall...the directory and version of icq7 is correct)
PainT
Administrator
Antworten mit Zitat
Ok, thanks for feedback. I think this was caused by your language (not German). The program tried to write into a directory which doesn't exist. I have fixed it, so please try it again (same link).
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von PainT anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchenICQ-Nummer
Gast
Antworten mit Zitat
thank you very much
works perfect
Very Happy
Stany
Gast
Antworten mit Zitat
Hi there,

I've just installed ICQ Banner Remover, but I got this error trying to start it:

I'm on Win XP SP3 and I have administration rights for sure.

Thank you in advance for the help!
PainT
Administrator
Antworten mit Zitat
Maybe the ICQ Banner Remover can't access hosts file. Uncheck 'Deactivate banner ads in the message field' and try again.
Stany
Gast
Antworten mit Zitat
It seems I got some progress, but there is another problem:

Unfortunately I don't speak german Sad

Probably it doesn't matter, but previously I was on ICQ6.5 with ICQ Banner Remover 6.5 and it worked fine.

Anyway, thanks for the help! Maybe I have to spend some time finaly and to migrate to Win7
PainT
Administrator
Antworten mit Zitat
To solve this problem go to your ICQ installation directory and open the folder updates. There you delete all listed files. Then you create a folder named manifest. Now it should work.

See a screenshot here:

ICQ 7 banner remover
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neue Antwort erstellen