murb.com Hauptseite  •   Registrieren  •  SUCHE  •  FAQ  •  Mitgliederliste  •  Forenregeln  •  Login
Neue Antwort erstellen FIFA 17 - Scripting and Bad Game Mechanics
FIFA 17 - Scripting and Bad Game Mechanics
supodum
Antworten mit Zitat
Scripting and bad game mechanics do not rule each other out. Scripting is a go-to band aid to cover up bad game mechanics that otherwise wouldn't work so well from a gameplay perspective.

In the video (https://streamable.com/kul4l) I see two possibilities for the observed ball movement:

1. Its pure coincidence that the ball after making the weird movement due to an erratic physics engine went straight to the attackers foot, it could have gone in any other direction.

AD: If you need fifa 17 coins online, just go to our site.

2. It was predetermined that the ball should go to the attacker in this situation. There was probably a certain chance this would occur which possibly depends on the game situation (i.e. like the fact that its the end of the half where dramatic goals should occur). As a result the movement of the ball was not fully simulated, but followed a script.

It's debatable which explanation is more plausible, because the evidence is anecdotal and we'd need more similar data and preferrably a way to gather it in an unbiased way.

But if you seriously argue number 1. then we should be able to gather lots of similar examples showing weird ball movement where the ball goes in random directions. I have my doubts about that to put it mildly.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenAlle Beiträge von supodum anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
FIFA 17 - Scripting and Bad Game Mechanics
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neue Antwort erstellen